Viewpoint is interested in adding talented creatives, producers, copywriters, designers, animators, editors and support team to our talent pool, both freelance and staff.
Provide letter of interest, resume and link to your online portfolio. Please no phone calls.
Email to: [email protected] and include your specialty role and/or specific interest in the subject line, i.e. “Producer”, "Designer - Full Time”, “Copywriting - Freelancer”.
Fulltime — Boston
Are you a talented Designer-Animator with experience in motion design? Do you geek out over the latest trends in typography, photography, and design? Do you have a passion for creativity and an insatiable desire to make cool stuff? Then you’re like us and we’d love to add you to our award-winning Boston team where you’ll get to make great creative for brands such as HBO, Showtime, and History just to name a few.
What to expect:
• On a daily basis you will work on design and animation projects for some of the most exciting consumer, entertainment and lifestyle brands.
• You will design amazing style-frames that you’ll help bring to life along with our talented team.
• You will explore different design and illustration styles as you continually push your artistic abilities.
• You will be a part of conceptual brainstorm sessions and collaborate with creative directors, designers, copywriters, and editors.
Candidates must be extremely talented, dedicated and possess the following traits:
• Phenomenal skills and a portfolio that shows your talent in motion graphics and graphic design.
• Strong typography and examples of style-frame design for broadcast or motion, logotypes and print work.
• An in-depth understanding of color, composition and photo retouching.
• A love of Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Knowledge of Cinema 4D is a plus.
• A four-year Graphic Design or Motion Media degree.
• A good attitude and a passion for all things art and design.
Fulltime — Boston
Are you a talented Designer with a strong focus in conceptual thinking, branding and design for motion graphics? If the answer is yes, then join our team and make award-winning creative. We are looking for a talented designer to help develop breakthrough concepts and turn them into amazing visual executions.
What to expect:
• You will work with a variety of the most exciting entertainment and lifestyle brands.
• You will develop and execute high-end advertising and content for television, digital, and social.
• You will design stunning style-frames and work with a talented team of motion graphics artists and animators to bring your designs to life.
• You will participate in conceptual brainstorm sessions, collaborate with creative directors, copywriters and editors, and help art direct live-action shoots.
• You’ll be an important part of a talented team.
Candidates must be experienced, extremely talented, dedicated and possess the following traits:
• Strong conceptual and design skills and a portfolio that shows your talent in both design for motion graphics and print
• Minimum 2 years professional experience. Examples of style-frames is a must.
• An in-depth understanding of typography, color, and composition
• A love of Photoshop and expertise in Illustrator. Knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D for design is a plus.
• An aptitude for strategic brainstorming, creative development, and creative execution
• The ability to work with a team, art directing Cinema 4D and After Effects artists
• A four-year Graphic Design or Motion Media degree
• A willingness to travel as needed
• A good attitude, a great work ethic and a passion for all things design
Full discretion is assured for all applicants.
About Viewpoint Creative
We are a team of artists, storytellers, office-dogs and creative-coiffeurs whose sole mission is to move your needle and amplify your brand voice. We work concept right through to completion. We don’t just dream it up and farm it out. We make it happen…right here, in Newton, Massachusetts (just outside of Boston).